The world is moving fast and so are we. Now we want everything on go, either it is having your breakfast in metro or doing shopping on phone. Then why should you leave your Yahoo mail account. Now, you can access your Yahoo mail on go. Want to know how? Configure your mail account in your android device
and access your account anywhere anytime.
How To Configure Yahoo Mail In Android? Using Official Mail App
There are two method of configuring mail account in your android device.
• Use Yahoo official mail application
• Use POP3 option to configure mail account
Configure Yahoo mail using mail App:-
• Open menu option of your phone and click on option setting
• Search the option “Add account” in given drop down
• Now click on option “Email” (There you will find multiple options like WhatsApp, Viber, and other Apps that you have in your phone)
• A new page will open asking for your email ID and password. Enter your Yahoo ID in bar followed by your password. Your email ID and password should be same as you use to mention while login to your account.
• Now half of your work is done just need to sync your Yahoo mail in your phone. There you will see two options “Manual set up” and “Next”. So press “Next” option.
• Accordingly adjust the sync setting and then click Next option
• You can enter your name or choose any ID to display your identity in outgoing mail.
You are done with the process of configuring Yahoo ID in your android phone.
How To Configure Yahoo Mail In Android? Using POP3
The benefit of using POP3 option is you would be able to merge your Yahoo mail with other mail account like Outlook, thunderbird, Mozilla etc.
Steps are as Followed: you need to follow same step till you get “Manual set up” option
• Select Manual set up option and in next page enter your email ID, password, in POP3 option enter pop.mail.yahoo.com, Port 995, security type SSL, select option Never and click Next.
• In next page enter details of SMTP server. Details are for SMTP server enter smtp.mail.yahoo.com, port 465, security type SSL, tick “require sign-in option”. Enter email ID and password click “Next”.
• Select option as per your need and click next. Follow the first process after that.